Breaking

Monday, October 17, 2016

Procured executioner begins to look all starry eyed at target, requests sex

The Lagos State Police Command has captured a 24-year-old suspect, Tayo Adeyemi, who admitted to have been employed to murder a female inn guest in the Alakija, Satellite Town zone of the state.

                                           

Adeyemi, who hails from Kwara State, told our journalist that he was captured by the police after he sneaked into the inn, White House, and requested that his objective, just known as Rosemary, engaged in sexual relations with him so he would save her life.

PUNCH Metro accumulated that Adeyemi, who dropped out of senior auxiliary school, was captured by the Satellite Town Police Division last Thursday.

It was learnt that penultimate Wednesday, Adeyemi was brought by two group individuals on a bike to the inn to kill Rosemary.

Be that as it may, once Adeyemi looked at his gathered target, he supposedly experienced passionate feelings for her and in the long run endeavored to assault her after she rebuked his supplications to have intercourse with him.

Rosemary, be that as it may, raised the alert.

The lodging administration consequently called the police, and Adeyemi was captured.

Our journalist learnt that one privately made gun and a live cartridge were recouped from Adeyemi, who had been exchanged to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja.

The police said the presume had a place with a three-man group, including that a manhunt had been propelled for the escaping two posse individuals.

Talking with PUNCH Metro, Adeyemi said he gave the lady N1,500 to have intercourse with her, including that he became hopelessly enamored with his objective.

Adeyemi, who talked in pidgin English, said, "I was filling in as an easygoing laborer at a packaging organization in the Apapa region before I met the group individuals in the Ajegunle region. A companion, Wisdom, had welcomed me to stay in his home.

"His companions, who are Eiye Confraternity individuals, saw me and said they had a vocation for me. They said the employment was to murder a lady. I said I couldn't make such a showing with regards to, yet they debilitated to execute me and since they had firearms, I was perplexed.

"At last, I was left with no choice however to do their desire. One of them, Ahmed, gave me the firearm and they conveyed me on a cruiser to the lodging. Be that as it may, when I got to the lodging room and saw the lady, I experienced passionate feelings for her and I showed leniency toward her.

"I advised her that I was sent to slaughter her, yet since I adored her, I would simply engage in sexual relations with her. When she declined, I offered her N1,500, and said I would take her neckbands and wristwatch away and mislead my group individuals that she had been slaughtered. In any case, she raised the alert.

"Everybody in the lodging called the police, the Oodua Peoples' Congress and other watchfulness bunches. The lodging administration called the police at the Satellite Town division.

"At the point when my folks found out about my capture, they were baffled. I let them know that I was being debilitated by the clique individuals. I didn't intend to murder the woman. Else, I would have shot her and flee."

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the charge would not give lawbreakers a breathing space in the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *