Breaking

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Robin Van Persie says he's returning "home"

The Dutch striker comes back to Old Trafford for Fenerbahce's Europa League tie on Thursday night.

                        Former Gunner Robin van Persie says hes returning home ahead of Man United v Fenerbahce

Previous Gunner Robin van Persie says hes returning home in front of Man United v Fenerbahce

Van Persie won the Premier League title at Man United in 2013

Numerous Arsenal fans will be irritated with Robin van Persie's most recent remarks in front of Fenerbahce's Europa League conflict with Man United on Thursday.The 31-year-old alluded to Old Trafford as his 'home', notwithstanding burning through 5 more years at Arsenal's Highbury and Emirates stadiums. Van Persie scored 132 objectives amid his time in North London, where he won a FA Cup, in spite of the fact that he did, obviously, win the Premier League title amid his time at Man United.

Returning "home"

"It will be a unique event and an exceptional amusement for me," Van Persie told MUTV.

"I know Manchester United need to be in the Champions League, yet it is the manner by which it is presently and for me it is an extremely unique gathering in the Europa League. In the last match I had an amusement against one of my first groups, Feyenoord, and next it's United. I am anticipating it.

"I am presently playing for Fenerbahce and I need to do well for my group obviously it will be unique to play 'at home' [Old Trafford] in an awesome stadium with extraordinary fans against an incredible group."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *