Breaking

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea says he is confused by the criticism

De Gea Confused By Criticism

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea says he is confused by the criticism he has received this season and remains very happy at the club.


"The truth is that many times the criticism does not make much sense but I prefer not to pay much attention and keep training and keep playing," he told AS.

"I have three years left on my contract and the truth is I'm very happy, it's a great club and when you're a part of it you realise how big it is.

This week, de Gea also pledged his future to the club, although he admitted that one day he would like to return to Madrid.

“I know things have been said and written but I have a contract. I’m very well in Manchester,” he told The Sun.

“It is not just my name that appears. At Barca, Valdes is still the keeper and Madrid is my city, one day I’d like to return.

“But now I hope to stay in Manchester for a long time and win a lot of titles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *