Breaking

Monday, March 18, 2013

Neymar Open To Chelsea Move


Neymar is dreaming of a move to Europe
 
Sought-after Santos star Neymar has said he would love to play for Barcelona, Real Madrid or Chelsea.Neymar, 21, has long been linked with a move to Europe and said it would be his ambition to play there.Although Santos hope to persuade the Brazil international to extend his deal with them, he told Esporte Espetacular: "I dream of playing in Europe, for a big club like Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea."Who wouldn't dream about playing alongside [Lionel] Messi, Xavi [Hernandez] and [Andres] Iniesta? They're all great players."But, easing talk that he could move on this year, he added: "I don't know where I would fit in if I joined Barca, but I know my place is at Santos right now."There's no point in speculating when I'll leave Santos. I'll leave when I want to."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *