Breaking

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

GTBank, refund my money

Pastor Henry Stephen, 15 Opeyemi Sawmill, Ilorin, Kwara State, +23470396554: I am calling the attention of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Customer Complaints Unit of Guaranty Trust Bank to a wilful conversion by GTBank of funds that I sought to transfer from my account number 0107958939 with the Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin Branch of the bank for payment of my school fees, at the University of Ilorin, on August 28, 2016.

                              GTBank, refund my money

Upon request for the transfer of the money, the sum of N20,300 was debited into my account.  This money was taken out of my account but was not delivered to the school’s account.  I complained to the bank’s Customer Services Unit that the money was not successfully transferred by several phone calls, SMS and mails.

The responses I got from the representatives of the bank each time I laid my complaints were that the matter was being looked into and the debit entry would be reversed.

Months after, this money has yet to be transferred to my school account as required or reversed into my account as promised despite all the complaints.

The refusal of the bank to reverse the entry led to the school requesting me to pay additional charges for late payment of school fees.  It is also necessary to add that the refusal of the bank to transfer the funds has caused untold pain and distraction from my studies leading to emotional pressure on me.

I sincere hope that the bank will correct that anomaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *