Breaking

Monday, August 21, 2017

Neymar lays into Barca board, hints they are why he left

Neymar has laid into Barcelona’s board of directors, hinting that they are the reason he left the club.
The Brazilian forward moved to the Nou Camp from Santos in 2013, but grew disillusioned with life in Spain.
He joined Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record fee of £197million this summer, and has enjoyed a wonderful start to life in the French capital.
The 25-year-old has already scored three goals in his first two games, and also took the time out to criticise his former side.
“I don’t have anything to say to the Barcelona board,” Neymar began. “For me… well, actually I have something to say: That I am disappointed with them.
“I spent four years there and was very happy. I began happy, spent four years happy and left happy. But not with them. For me, they shouldn’t be in charge of Barca. Barca deserve much better, and everyone knows this.
“To see my former teammates unhappy makes me sad also, because I have many friends [there]. I hope that things get better for Barca. That they return to the team they were and become one that can compete with the others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *