Breaking

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Alexis Sanchez Says He's Happy At Barcelona

Alexis Sanchez: Happy at Barcelona
                                         Alexis Sanchez: Happy at Barcelona

Alexis Sanchez insists that he is more than happy at Barcelona after being linked with a move away from the club.

Sanchez joined Barcelona in the summer of 2011, when he rejected overtures from a host of clubs including Manchester City.The 24-year-old has started just 11 league games so far this season, which has led to the speculation linking him with Arsenal, Juventus and Inter Milan."I'm very happy at Barcelona," the former Udinese player stated. "I feel important for my club and for my country.
"I know what type of player I am, I know that I am a great player, I know that I can win games. I remain one of the best in the world even if I don't score.

"I am not a player who will score three or five goals per game."I give passes, and also score sometimes. I am not really a penalty box goalscorer, but I know I am still one of the best players in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *