Breaking

Monday, March 25, 2013

Brazil star Hulk has rejected rumours he is set to swap Russia for the Premier League

Brazil star Hulk

Brazil star Hulk has rejected rumours he is set to swap Russia for the Premier League.
The former Porto striker, currently in London for his nation's friendly with Russia at Stamford Bridge on Monday night, was being followed by Chelsea and Manchester City before he joined Zenit St Petersburg in the summer.The deal, reported to be worth around £48m, quickly turned sour when a splinter group of Zenit supporters publicly criticised the club for signing black players.

It was thought the 26-year-old would bring his time at Zenit to a swift end following the unsavoury incident. Instead, however, he has vowed to stay at the club where he has, so far, scored three goals in 11 league appearances."I am satisfied with my career at Zenit," he said. "I'm giving my best to the shirt and I have no intention of leaving Russia."I have a long contract and what happened in the past is now gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *